Egyptian Society of Polymer Science & Technology (ESPST) is nongovernmental organization established in 1988 under the number of 847 and reconciled its conditions in 2003 at ministry of Social Affairs.
Main activities of ESPST
- Establishment of scientific links and interactions among scientists at Universities, Research Centers, Institutes, Industrial Sectors and Engineers in Egypt and World Wide in the field of polymeric materials.
- Exchanging experiences between the scientists in all around the world in the field of polymer science, engineering and technology.
- Organizing international conferences every 2 years in the field of polymer science and technology. The society has organized 11 international conferences in different regions in Egypt, Cairo, Mansoura, Luxor-Aswan, El-Fayoum…etc, since 1989 up till now.
- Increasing the links between the members and their families through organizing annual meetings and carrying out trips and tours.
- Organizing seminars in the field of polymeric materials for the scientists and industry members to follow the developments in science and technology.
- Try to solve the problems which arise from the use of the polymeric materials e.g. recycling of polymeric wastes like rubber, plastics and old newsprints for clean environment.
- Cooperation with other scientific societies in Egypt and abroad.
ESPST Board Members
|1||Prof. Dr. Mahmoud A. Abd El-Ghaffar||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Dr. Abou El Fettouh A. Abd El Hakim||Co-chairman|
|3||Prof. Dr. Abbas A. Yehia||Honorary Chairman|
|4||Prof. Dr. Gamal A. H. Turky||Secretary|
|5||Assoc. Prof. Ahmed M. A. Youssef||Treasure|
|6||Prof. Dr. Mohamed Nader lsmail||Member|
|7||Assoc. Prof. Mohamed M. M. Eissa||Member|
|8||Dr. Yasser A. Hefny||Member|
|9||Dr. Mahmoud E. Shaaban||Member|
Thanks to our official partners and sponsors